Although I love my indoor kitchen, there really isn’t anything better than grilling that favorite steak or kabob with a few friends on a beautiful summer evening.
We ask ourselves, ‘Why is the kitchen the hub of all life and require so much planning?’ That’s a great question, and since it is so important, why not plan for it outdoors just like you do indoors?
So, you ask yourself, ‘How do I plan an outdoor kitchen?’ In my opinion these are a few things that you need to consider:
- Proximity to the indoor kitchen?
- What kinds of appliances will you need outside?
- Will you also want a sink or dishwasher?
- How much storage will you need?
- Are you incorporating a bar or wine cooler?
For all your questions relating to outdoor kitchen installations in Long Island, look no further than the Outdoor Kitchen Factory!